Friday 29 January 2010

bits and pieces

Well, school's started again and boy, do I wish it was holidays again.  My schoolwork's okay, but sooooo dull.  Well, maths is anyway.  English not so much - it's just frustrating.  I still don't have my cert 2 in IT yet, but I'm well up on Bible and hist/geog already.  For someone who wants - no, is destined(hopefully) to become - a teacher, you'd think I'd love schoolwork more.  But I've already covered heaps of what these 2 years work is covering, so I can't wait for uni to get into something new.

I've been really tired lately.  I think this 2 am sugar check could have a eenie bitty bit to do with it.  Since I went onto lunch insulin I've been doing it again.  I think I'll ditch it now.  It's pretty right.

Well, I didn't finish Somewhere Over the Rainbow through the hols.  But I'm a fair ways into it now and to me it's looking good.

Signing off for now.

No comments: