Thursday 7 January 2010

Back again.

I'm back!  I didn't suffer too much while we were away.  I only banged my knee once and got given the heebie-jeebies when Aaron, my brother, wouldn't stop bounding over the granite rocks.  Other than that, it was okay.  Mostly it rained, so we didn't do many walks.

I'm finally getting going on 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' again.  I will finish it one day.  Hopefully.  Maybe one day I'll actually get enough motivation to do up a yearly planner as well, on which books I want to outline and write this year.  Last year was easy - I had tons of then ready to go.  But this year I'm down last year's ideas and I'm gettin higher in school grades.  Sigh.  If only I didn't want to be anything academic.  Then I could get a job instead of finishing school.  I am truely nuts.

1 comment:

Joshua den Dulk said...

Hey Jess,

Can't wait to see it in the bookshelves. You should really get more ideas. Somewher over the Rainbow sounds good.