Saturday 5 December 2009

My Name is Fulcna is creeping closer to publication!  Things are moving along again and will hopefully keep up a nice pace over the next few months.  It will hopefully be hitting the shelves before the end of the financial year (June).

Speaking of books, here's a list of some of my favourites:
* The Chronicles of Narnia
*Somewhere Around the Corner
*The Tomorrow Series
* Anything by Enid Blyton (esp. the Malory Towers series)
*The Giants, by Roald Dahl
* The Bible
*First Draft in 30 Days
*Black Beauty
* Pride and Prejudice
* the dictionary
*Heidi
* I am David
* Jane Eyre
*...

Are you bored yet?  That's not a comprehensive list - it's just a list of the ones I have on my shelves or the ones very close to me.  If you love books and have some suggestions, email me at bookworm.aus07@yahoo.com.au  Also, visit my website at http://sites.google.com/site/jessicamareestone and see what else I'm working on.

No comments: